UK Residency By Investment Program
Uk Residency by Investment – The UK immigration are set in a way that aims at attracting investors and entrepreneurs. In recent times, the UK has attracted more of skilled workers. The UK seeks to attract wealthy investors to the UK through its
Tier 1 investment visa program. Citizens of non-European countries need a visa and residency permit to leave and work in the United Kingdom.
Tier 1 Investor
The Tier 1 program allows visitors who are willing to invest GBP 2 million in the UK’s economy into the country.
Before receiving the Tier 1 visa program of the United Kingdom, individuals need to fulfil the following requirements:
- The applicant needs to have a minimum of GBP 2 million in a regulated financial institution.
- Individual has to make an investment commitment of up to 5 years in the UK. Such investmentshould be made in a government recognized investment program such as government bond, share capital investment or in a loan capital investment. Offshore investment in the Tier 1 program is not allowed.
- Investors in the UK are expected to make the UK their primary residence as investors are allowed to only spend a maximum of 180 days (6 months) outside the UK each year.
- Applicants are to get their Tier 1 permit after spending 3 months in the UK. The Tier 1 visa is valid for 40 months.
- The applicants are entitled to an extension of their Tier 1 visa by 2 years if they maintain the standard requirements for staying in the UK.
Contact Us for Following Frequently asked questions for Uk Residency by Investment
How to buy property in UK and get citizenship?
What is UK investor visa tier 2?
How you can get UK investment visa?
Tier-1 investor visa “qualifying investments”